After spending twenty years working for some of the largest Fortune 500 corporations and being responsible for millions of dollars worth of technology, I realized that people in small businesses deserved to have their online presence perform, payoff and deliver, but there was nobody there offering to help them in an affordable way. I am renowned for being one the preeminent SEO specialist in the country. I had to deliver world-class million-dollar projects. I thought that knowledge could better server smaller, more mission-result critical organizations and businesses like yours.
I’ve since specialized in helping small businesses around the country – and I’d love to help you.
If you own a business, large or small, you deserve to have your online visibility perform at the highest level it should and could. I’ve done dozens and dozens. I got my training working with Fortune 500 companies like NBC, Pfizer, ING, and others where they invested millions so you wouldn’t have to.
Your business deserves visibility on the Internet. Your organization deserves to have a place that everybody and their brother comes to, revisits, looks to for meaningful information. I can take what you’ve got now and rebuild it. I can make it over. You deserve, no matter how limited your budget, how limited your market scope might be, your business deserve to be found online by those who are looking for your type of services. I can do it for anybody at a price and at a cost that is so modest and professionally appealing it’s a disservice not to do this.
The reason I’m now talking with you is that my love is helping entrepreneurs take a little bit of capital and a lot of purpose and passion and turn it into something meaningful. If you want somebody who wants to get rich off you, I’ll give you 20 people to call. If you want somebody who consciously left a high-paid job in corporate America where I was helping the biggest companies with their technology, then you understand that I want to take the same tech, the same knowledge, the same impact but torque it down, and make it available and affordable to you, and get your business visible online and ranking highly in the search engines.
As part of our Startup Phase which usually takes 30-45 days, we will:
- give you access to our CRM to keep up-to-date with the progress of your project;
- create an Initial Ranking Report to show how you are ranking right now;
- increase your website speed to make sure the site runs fast, and is properly configured with weekly backups;
- optimize your website based on Best Practices refined by years of testing, failing, and ranking thousands of keywords;
- setup Structured Data Markup on the site to help search engines rank it faster;
- set up properly and configure Analytics to measure what traffic is coming in, how, where it is going, and why;
- do keyword research to find the right buyer keywords people are searching for and present for review, discussion and decision; then we will
- create separate branded pages for each keyword we are targeting, to rank that page for that term;
- search for and deal with Duplicate Listings;
- create an initial set of High SEO Value citations and get them indexed;
- if appropriate, claim, setup, and optimize your Maps listing based on data you provide;
- build out a network of high authority web properties and create content and links on those, pointing back to your site;
- plus anything else that needs to be done once we gain access into the backend of the site and fully go through it.
Every month thereafter, we will:
- create new unique High SEO Value citations and get them indexed;
- list your client business in High SEO Value directories;
- include your listing in Hyperlocal directories where available;
- write unique content for your target keywords and distribute them with links pointing back to your property;
- if appropriate, manage your social media accounts and post highly-relevant content every business day; and
- post a current Ranking Report at the end of each 30 day cycle.
We will handle everything from managing the site, implementation, marketing and branding, all designed to:
- Increase the number of clients you get,
- Increase the average transaction by having each client buy more at each purchase, and
- Increase the the number of times [frequency] that the average client buys from you.